Homepage Creation and WP Maintenance Service

DirkW
Germany

Homepage Creation and WP Maintenance Service

Post by DirkW » 04 Oct 2019 17:37

German translation at the bottom:
------------------------------------------

Hi there,

my name is Dirk and I am the brother of Udo Wagner, who is the owner of this forum.

I was the designer of Udo's homepage at www.true-locality-jewels.com

Outside of this forum my main job is online marketing, website creation and any task
related to wordpress blogs (i.e. maintenance, updating content, premium plugins etc.)

If you have any questions just send me a PM or contact me at my helpdesk at www.imo-support.com if you are interested in any of my provided services.

------------------

Hallo zusammen,

mein Name ist Dirk und ich bin der Bruder von Udo Wagner, dem Besitzer dieses Forums.

Ich hatte für meinen Bruder seine Schlangen-Homepage erstellt unter www.true-locality-jewels.com

Ausserhalb von dem Forum, arbeite ich im Online-Marketing, Homepage-Erstellung und allem
was mit Wordpress Blogs zu tun hat wie z.B. Updates installieren, Sicherheitspaket, Blogs
updaten mit neuen Inhalten, Premium Plugins aller Art usw.)

Falls ihr Fragen habt bezüglich meiner Angebote oder falls ihr einen Service in dieser Richtung benötigt,
könnt ihr mir eine PM schicken oder meinen Helpdesk benutzen unter www.imo-support.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Service”